Friday, February 14, 2014

First Gold Medal


His First Medal

Abhinav Participated in Annual Sport meet- 2014 of Pon Vidyasram School and he won First price in Running Competition. He was so happy that " he shown his medal to all his class students and he did not stop to show to other KG Students also".
So he was in hype mode. He came home and slept with that and went to his friends home for playing with wearing the medal .
Until I reach home, it was with him. Atlast, he gave up and told me to keep safe in locker.



PS: I never participated in any of the Sports. Priya did participate and she represented for District level. Genes are really palaying....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abinav,

    I read your blog, i am happy that u have own the medal.

    My childhood is different from you, please keep it up in future also................be happy and have an adventures life.........

    ReplyDelete