Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cleanliness


Abhinav and me had Evening walk after a Long break ( Brother Marriage and Overseas Vacation….good I got some excuses). We found Trashes on street and I was commenting that “ Some bad boys thrown trash on street”. 

Abhinav Quickly replied “ Trash should be given to Trash Collector who comes in morning”. But Why Thatha ( Grandfather) throws Trash outside the shop? Is he bad boy?
I have no answers.

Swachh Bharat Abhiyan

(But in My village, Shop Trash will be kept on street in Night, Trash Collectors collects in the morning. House Trash will be given directly to Trash Collectors).


PM Shree Narendra Modi announced Swachh Bharat Abhiyan which is Clean India Campaign. Let’s all Participate and show our Spirit towards Cleanliness and It will be path for our next generation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment