Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Abhinav - Playing With Printer

During Chennai Flood / Heavy Rain time, I moved all my ground touching parts in house on top of Dining Table, Cot, Chair, Table....etc. I did ensure most of the parts (99%) have a ground Clarence of at least 1 feet ( except for Refrigerator and UPS Battery). 

After climate return to normal condition, I was moving all parts to regular place. When i was moving our Multi function Printer, abhinav wanted to understand the functionality of it.

He asked me What is Print? What is copy? what is Scan? based on the LCD indication. I tried to explain better way. Still he is not convinced, how it is reading it? How it is writing it?

I am not able to explain the technology better way.......My Lack of understanding......

Few Pictures:

















No comments:

Post a Comment